- Warranted accuracy of 1.5 MOA with 10 rounds accuracy ammunition
- Safety/cocking in all hammer positions for maximum user safety
- Firing pin/drop safety (no primer marking/firing out of battery)
- Stands barrel obstruction test according to NATO-AC225/D14 with NATO Ammunition AB22 (FMJ)
- Telescopic stock with adjustable cheek rest that remains in position independent from horizontal stock position
- Toolless gas regulator for suppressor use
- New Stanag 4694 NATO accessory rails and mounts (backward compatibility with MIL-STD-1913 rail)
- Weapon function based on NATO standard ammunition
- Approx. 120 parts (75%) interchangeable with HK417
- Patrol variant available (weight save approx. 1.6 kg)
- Full night fighting capability (starlight and thermal imager)
- “Over the Beach (OTB)” capability
G28 accuracy performance
|HK Accuracy testing procedure|
|Ammunition type||Accuracy rounds (OTM/HPBT/Swiss P Target)|
|No. of rounds||10|
|Measuring method||Bullet hole centre to bullet hole centre|
|Maximum dispersion||< 45 mm (approx. 1.5 MOA)|
ERA-TAC / Recknagel scope mount, sun shade and upper rails on the scope mount
Aimpoint Micro T-1
The scope has a different reticle, which is especially made for military needs.
The sealings of the scope are overworked for perfect function under rough conditions.
The turret of the scope comes with a 100 – 800m scale which allowes 1click for 1cm at 100m.
The HK and S&B Logo is on the scope tube
The scope comes in RAL8000 color
The ERA-TAC mounts and the S&B OEM scope is not available in their regular product range.
The mounts are especially designed for the G28 needs
The mounts come in burnt bronze color.
The scope mount is 25MOA inclinated
The scope mount has an engraving for the mounting direction